B R E A K I N G N E W S ! !
The AJA are delighted to announce a fantastic new AJA membership package which now includes:
* FROM 1ST JULY 2007, AUTOMATIC WORLDWIDE INSURANCE FOR ALL EXISTING AND NEW AJA MEMBERS AGAINST TEMPORARY INJURY WHILST RIDING OUT OR HANDLING A RACEHORSE OR POINT-TO-POINTER, WITH INCAPACITY BENEFIT OF £100 PER WEEK PAYABLE AFTER THE FIRST 28 DAYS OF INJURY FOR UP TO 104 WEEKS. Please note that this cover does not include any capital benefits (such as death) but simply offers financial assistance whilst incapacitated.
* In addition, the amateur jockey’s permit includes NEWLY IMPROVED RACECOURSE INSURANCE FROM WEIGH OUT TO WEIGH IN against injury, with incapacity benefit of £250 per week payable after the first 28 days of injury for up to 104 weeks, together with cover against medical expenses, permanent injury and death, as well as many other benefits.
* £150 subsidy upon successful completion of Category B course.
* Help and advice on all matters concerning amateur race riding such as medical issues, licences, jockey sponsorship, insurance and Rules of Racing.
* Inclusion in The Riders Directory on the AJA website. This is a useful directory for trainers looking for amateur jockeys. You can advertise your skills and include your photograph.
* Automatic membership of FEGENTRI, the international organisation which co-ordinates a series of amateur races worldwide. To be eligible to ride, you must have ridden at least 5 winners under Rules, ride at 9 stone (ladies) or 10 stone (gentlemen) and be available to travel abroad over the summer months.
* AJA Newsletter sent out quarterly giving AJA news and HRA Notices.
* Entitlement to various trade discounts.
* Social events including Cheltenham Champions Christmas Craic.
* Opportunity to join AJA committee and voice your views and concerns.
If you are interested in joining the AJA (rolling membership currently costs £55 for 12 months payable by credit or debit card, increasing to £70 from 1st July 2007) call:
Linda Tripp on 01933 304778 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Oliver on 01886 884488 e-mail: email@example.com
DON’T DELAY! JOIN TODAY!