AJA AGM 2022
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF
THE AMATEUR JOCKEYS ASSOCIATION OF GREAT BRITAIN LIMITED
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2022 Annual General meeting of the AJA will be held on Tuesday 16 January 2024 at 12 noon at The Terrace Room, The Welcombe Hotel, Warwick Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 0NR when the following ordinary business will be considered:
- to receive apologies for absence
- to consider and if thought fit to approve and confirm the Minutes of the previous AGM and to authorise the President to sign them
- to receive and consider the report of the directors
- to receive and consider the report of the Chief Executive
- to receive and consider and if thought fit to pass a resolution adopting the accounts for twelve months ending 31 December 2022. The accounts are completed and copies will be available at the AGM.
- The following director retires at the AGM in accordance with Regulations 26.1 and 26.2 and offers herself for re-election: Anthea Leigh (nominated by Bob Davies and seconded by Fiona Needham).
- to re-appoint Andrew Winterburn Chartered Accountants as auditors and to authorise the directors to fix their remuneration
Dated: 2 January 2024
By order of the board